Yum Yum Yum in my Tum Tum Tum. Tonight I was chilly. So I turned on my fireplace and got a warm blankie, but it just wasn't cutting it. I sat there thinking what am I going to do to remedy this coldness and then it hit me, my CocoMotion! It has been neglected for so many months, so I ran to my cupboard and pulled it out. I carefully filled it with water and scooped many spoonfuls of yummy Steph*ns hot cocoa in it and hit the start button. Oh, the noise of the Cocomotion mixing and warming the cocoa, glorious! So, I then consumed two and a 1/2 cups full of warm, scrumptious hot cocoa. I didn't feel to bad because, I mean I am drinking chocolate, not eating it right??? Well, needless to say I am cozy warm and officially addicted. So now I am on my way to bed to turn on my bed warmer. I am such a lush, but let me tell you a bed warmer is like sleeping in warm hot cocoa, wait except I will not get wet or smell like chocolate, but it is so warm, so maybe it is like being warmed up in the microwave. Ha Ha. Who knows, but if you don't have a Cocomotion or a bed warmer, invest in them now. You will not regret the warmth. MMMMM....cocoa. MMMMMM......warm bed.

4 comments:
I forgot about the CocoMotion....I'm going to go get mine out too! Thanks for the sweet reminder.
I forgot about the CocoMotion....I'm going to go get mine out too! Thanks for the sweet reminder.
I am DYING to find out what this cocomotion is?!! ive never heard of it...where do i find one?! EVen though its still 90 degrees here in cali, i turn on the air and sip my hot chocolate...it is fall and thats what I have to do :)
-sara
i tag you go to my blog to find out the rules!!
Post a Comment