Miss Hannah looked SO CUTE dressed in her purple witch costume. She loved it!
Our cute witch!
I love that she just had to have a broom. She makes me laugh.
Doing her scary witch face.
Then we took a few pictures of her flying on her broom. I was laughing so hard the entire time she was doing this, it was hilarious.
This girl gets cuter every day.
The school had a Halloween parade, here she is in the parade.
Hannah and her teacher Mrs. Barnett.
Love it!
On a side note: Parker was unable to go to school on Halloween because he had a double ear infection and a sinus infection. So no pictures of PK at school during Halloween or in his costume. Poor kid, it is never fun to be sick on holidays!
1 comment:
I seriously love her! She is so cute! If I didn't have my own little girl with attitude, I would seriously steel yours!
Post a Comment