Parker wanted a Lego Robber cake themed birthday. What is that you ask? I have no idea. So I can't explain it to you. Sorry. But I just turned it into a cops and robbers themed birthday and added cop Legos here and there. It worked, he loved it.
I made PK a money bag cake bursting with cash. He thought it was AWESOME.
Here is the Birthday boy ready to open his presents.
Of course we have to have a photo with his mouth open and flashing some kind of hand sign at the camera.
He got a cool book, kind of like the Guiness Book of World Records, but the kid version.
A Spongebob Wii game because anything Spongebob makes this boy happy.
Hannah drew Parker a beautiful picture on the whiteboard.
He also got the Wii Rapala Pro Bass fishing game, which he is obsessed with and so is Jason.
Papa and Grammie Smith came the day after his birthday and they gave him that cool fishing chair he is sitting on.
Some PJ's and camo pants and his very own tackle box. He was pumped!
Parker decided to save his cake for when his cousins were coming down, which was just the day after his birthday. He wanted to make sure that they got cake as well as Papa and Grammie Smith.
Singing the "Happy Birthday" song.
Make a Wish!
I asked him what he wished for and he said, "You ask every year and I always answer the same, I can't tell or it won't come true MOM!!!!"
Ha Ha. Love that kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment