Parker had his second birthday party with the Olson family. He was spoiled and got tons of fun stuff.
He got hex bugs from Nana and Ryan and Carter.
Showing me his card from Ryan and Carter.
Having extreme sleepy eye disease in this picture.
Excited about his new Legos from Aunt Lindsey.
He fell asleep in this picture. Ha Ha. He was excited to get a science experiment book, crunch candy bars and tons of Legos from Papa and Grammie Olson.
Here is his 2nd cake, well I should actually say 3rd. Since his 2nd cake consisted of a bank and the Lego robber stealing money out of the bank, but Ava got to the cake and ate the bank, so we had to improvise an hour before the party and this is about all I could come up with. Parker didn't seem to mind and liked the cake.
Just realized that Patrick and Spongebob were joining the cop and robber on the cake. What a nice surprise.
Singing PK Happy Birthday notice how he is not paying attention because Legos are far more important and excuse the naked baby on your left.
Making his wish for the 2nd time and of course I asked what he wished for, but this time I just got the stink eye look rather than a response. Kids are fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment