Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween!

Our Halloween this year was crazy and fun.  Poor Parker had a double ear infection and a sinus infection so he did not go trick or treating, but no worries I took his bucket around the neighborhood and got it filled up with candy for him.  Ava was hilarious this Halloween, she was totally into it.  I taught her to say Trick or Treat at the door, but when we would get to a door she would say, "Treat Please."  or just "Treat."  Hannah was fun this year too, she loved having Ava to go with and she was a pro this year and was running house to house as fast as she could go.  All 3 kids got tons of candy!  I think Ava may have eaten half of her candy by the time we got home.
Our Cute Witches.
 I tell Ava to smile for a picture and she says, "Cheese" instead.  She is hilarious.

 PK had to get in one pic even if he wasn't dressed up.  Notice he is not to sick to eat skittles. 
 Love this girl, she looked so stinnkin' cute in her costume and I just love her hat.
 The girls ready to go with their buckets.
 Cutest little witch ever.
 Ava and her friend Sophie headed to get some candy.

 We had to get a picture of all these cute kids! 
 Hannah, Kaley and Libby.  These girls are such cuties!

One more of Ava and Sophie. (Sorry Soph that your face is in the sun girlie!)  These two are so cute together and they look alike too!
We had a great Halloween trick or treating with friends!

No comments: