Nothin' much is going on around the Smith Casa lately. Just the same old, same old. We are patiently waiting for something exciting to happen....like Publishers Clearing House coming to our door and giving us a million dollars, okay so that won't happen, we will settle for cookies from a friend or something from the Fedex guy. We are busy with school, soccer, chores and everything else that is tangled up in this crazy life of ours. We are waiting for fall to get here and the babes can't stop talking about Halloween and they are already talking about what they want for Christmas. It just seems like time flies and every day theses little sprockets of ours are getting bigger. Lately these kids have been hilarious. One minute they love each other and the next minute they are in full on "I hate you" mode. They definitely make me and Jason happy happy happy. The things they do and say bring a smile to our face. Man oh man we love these three soooo much!
Here are a few things that they have said to us this past month:
Parker: Mom if you could be a lizard which one would you be?
Me: A komodo dragon.
Parker: Mom, you rock.
Hannah: Sometimes I wonder if I am going to be a dancer when I grow up. Like a really good dancer. Like a celery dancer. (she meant celebrity dancer)
Ava: Hi Poop.
Me: Don't call Mom poop.
Ava: K poop.
Me: Ava, do not call me poop.
Ava: Sorry Poop.
Parker: I am so sick of spaghetti and people who drive too slow in the fast lane.
Hannah: Oh my heck, I mean seriously oh my heck. That is so heckin' mean.
Ava: Bubba, Hannah, Owie. Bubba Hannah Owie Aba. GRRRRRR!
Ava: Rio Rio Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooo. AAAAAAAAHHHHH! Rio Rio!!
Hannah: If I cut my hair would you call me Bob or Carl?
See, these babes make us HAPPY....when skies are gray!
Love them to pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment