Baby Skish sports a pony now. Yep, you heard me right, a pony. A cute little curled ponytail. Tear. She thinks she is super awesome when I do her hair pony style. She struts around, shows Hannah every ten seconds that she has a pony too. Her convo goes something like this, "Hi Hannah. Aba booiful hair." Then points at her hair. Ten seconds go by, "Hi Hannah. See. SEE!! Aba booiful hair." Hannah seriously rocks because she never gets annoyed with "Aba's booiful hair" comments. She always says, "I see it Ava. So pretty." Little girls are the bestest.
LOVE HER!
Could the ponytail be any cuter. I highly doubt it.
I kinda went ponytail picture crazy, but I couldn't help it. She looked all grown up and she was just too cute.
That night Parker and Hannah went to have a sleepover at Papa and Grammie Olsons. So, Jas, me and Skishy went out on the town. Okay, so we just went to Red Robin. Because that is about as adventurous as we get. Ava loved every minute of being an only child for the night. She was laughing, dancing, giving us kisses. She didn't ask once where Parker and Hannah were.
Coloring with Daddy.
Ava was mesmerized by her mac n cheese. Jason was blowing on it and she kept saying, "Mom yook. Wow." It was hilarious. Every time music would start playing she would hurry and stand up and shake her little toosh. She had tons of people watching her and so she was hamming it up. It was great to just spend some time with our lil' peanut.
No comments:
Post a Comment