Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hannah-isms

Still no pictures until I can figure out this here new computer.  Yes, I am computer stoopid.  I know I am hilarious. :)  But I did have to blog something funny.  Lately Hannah has been extra blonde.  I mean really really blonde.  I feel bad admitting this, but I was actually getting annoyed and frustrated with her 100 questions every half hour, but finally I told myself to CHILL and embrace her blondeness and her sweet little personality.  I know I will be sad when she stops saying crazy things.  Man oh man this girl makes me laugh.  Jason and I have decided to have a section of our blog of things the kids say that make us laugh hysterically.  It is in the works.  But, for now...here are a few Hannah-isms from the past week. Enjoy!

"I'm so glad today is Wednesday."
2 seconds later..."I'm so glad today is Monday!"
2 seconds later...."Mom what day is it?"

Singing the days of the week:
"Sunday Tuesday Friday Monday Wednesday Thursday Saturday Monday Crumbday...days of the week."
(I had no idea there was a crumbday, I'm missing out.)

"Mom I have never pulled a card at school."
(They pull colored cards at school if they get in trouble)
"Mom I pulled a card."  I thought you told me you didn't pull a card.  "I didn't Mom. But I pulled one."  Hannah that doesn't make sense.  "Well if I did pull a card it would be a pretty one. Maybe I'll pull one." Um, don't pull one then that means you got in trouble. "Oh really?  Okay I won't pull one, I'll just do something naughty so I get one." NO HANNAH, do not pull a card and do not do something naughty to pull a card.  Do you understand?  "What are we having for dinner?"

"Mom do you think jam is made from jelly."

"Dad, Fo Shizzle Dizzle Wizzle Kizzle Lizzle."
(no explanation for that one)

"When I play soccer I feel like my stomach is jiggle wiggle."

At Sams Club yesterday she touched an outlet and got shocked.  She turned to me and said, "Mom that thing shocked me."  Yes Hannah, it shocked you because it is electricity, remember how I have taught you since you were a baby to not stick your finger in a light socket?  "No I don't remember that is why I probably touched it.  They should not have those we don't need elastics any way."

"Mom, when is my birthday?"  August 25.  "Mom, when is my birthday?"  August 25.  "Mom..." Hannah if you are going to ask me when your birthday is, DON'T!  "Fine I guess I won't know that my birthday is on August 25."

"Mom if Barbie was real we would be like best friends because she is awesome and I am nice."

"Ava smells like dog crap.  Do you think she could be like a puppy?"

"I have to clean up my room, so I can put more junk on the floor."

"Mom I love you even if you have bad breath."

"I go to school after lunch right?  Well I want to eat lunch early so I can go to school now."  That is not how it works babe.  "Well change it because you said you are the boss."  When I said that I meant me and Dad are the bosses of this house.  "Well you are a stinky pants at your job, you are fired."

"I think Bubba needs a good long timeout in the toilet."

"Mom will you sing me a song with your good voice, your normal voice is really bad."

Talking to Ava, "When Dad gets home he is going to kick your butt with his clown feet."

Oh this list could go on and on.  This girl makes me laugh every day!! 

2 comments:

Justin and Lacie said...

That made me laugh so hard I was almost crying because I can see her saying all of those things! HILARIOUS!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh. thank you for the laugh. so freaking hilarious.