Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Soccer Princess

 Hannah can be aggressive when she wants to be, but really she is a Princess.  Even when it comes to sports, it is all about being a Princess.  Really, we wouldn't have it any other way when it comes down to it, because if it were any different, that wouldn't be our Hannah. 
 Here she is getting her Soccer Photo.  She made me check her ponytail over and over again to make sure the twisy part didn't fall out.
 Her team, the Fireflies.
 The photographer kept telling her to do stuff and it made me laugh when she stuck her tongue out because she was in deep concentration.

Han always asks me what her hair looks like when she is running, so I snapped this photo just for her.  When I showed her the picture she said, "Ohhhh it look like a mermaid tail." Ha Ha.
During this particular game Hannah was running down the field and stopped mid run to check out the football players running by.  NICE.  We had to yell, "Hannah GO!"  She turned and waved, fixed her hair, took one more glance at the boys and took off running.  We are in for it big time with this girl!
Here is a picture from her other game.  Look at the look that blondie on the right is giving our blondie.  Scary. 

 Honestly, I think Hannahs favorite part of the game is the giving 5's at the end of the game.
Completely tuckered out.  Way to go girlie, you did Awesome!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Whoa! Check it. That girl has bangs like I did back in the day! What???