Hannah had her first soccer game last night and she ROCKED!! Oh I am so proud, I am bursting! She was so awesome. I never know what to expect from Hannah, it is not a bad thing, she just always surprises me and Jason and keeps us on our toes with her next move. She might seem like a dainty princess, but this girl is rough and tough!! We are loving it!
She played goalie for the first 10 minutes, she likes goalie, but I could tell she wanted to run and play with her team.
There is our blondie with the ball headed down the field. She almost scored a goal, the goalie got to it right before it went in. I thought Han would be disappointed, but she wasn't. She said, "I almost scored a goal, next time I'm gonna do it for sure."
Hannah and her friend Allie headed down the field.
Throwing the ball in.
I love that she is smiling. She loved every minute of it and was so aggressive. She even fought her way through all the girls to get the ball and she even pushed someone. Okay so I am not to thrilled about the pushing, but if you know Hannah that is huge for her. She told me after the game, "Mom I got right in the crowd like you said and I was kicking the ball so hard. It was awesome!"
Giving Five's to the other team, the Ladybugs.
I can already tell that we have a little sport on our hands. Hannah is so excited for her next game and so are we. We are so excited she is having fun and we are so proud of her!!
WAY TO GO HANNAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment