Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The True Meaning...

While we were driving home the other night, we saw this from the freeway.
A family had put the saying "Wise Men Still Seek Him" with lights on their back fence.
The kids loved it and I thought it was perfect and so appropriate for this time of year.
I hope we all remembered the true meaning of Christmas this year, I hope we let the spirit of the season fill our homes and bring each of us a sense of peace and hope.
And Wisemen still seek Him, they follow a star
That leads them to Jesus as travelers a far
Men of great nations and the poor of the earth
All join together to proclaim Christ's birth
"Wise Men Still Seek Him" by Lynn Cooper

No comments: