Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Miss Ava Karen

Ava, oh how I love you. You make mom laugh every day.
You are silly, feisty, comical, crazy, messy, loving and so so funny.
I want to squeeze you all day and give you loves.
So glad you are all mine.
Ava kept herself busy the other day while I had to work for a while. She has found a new love, Hannah's dress up shoes. She thinks she is pretty grown up and cool walking around in her pink leopard fur heels.
Love her chubby baby feet.


She will wear them all over the house. She yells, "Mom, see." over and over again. I guess she wants to make sure I see her in her heels.
Ava also has a new love, ELMO. She calls him, "Melmo." She loves to watch the Elmo movies we have. So, after playing for a while in her heels, she wanted to get all comfy cozy on the couch and watch "Melmo."


She laughs at everything Elmo does.
She is such a fun baby. I love her to pieces.

No comments: