Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Temple Square

We headed to Temple Square to see the lights the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was cold, but really fun. The lights were amazing as usual and the kids loved it!
No doubt about it, the Salt Lake Temple is amazing and so beautiful.
The Pink Puffy Princess.

Hannah kept saying, "I know it is a temple, but it really looks like a beautiful castle."

I love this time of year. I love the feeling you get when you walk the temple grounds. So peaceful, beautiful and I loved that every where you turn there is a reminder of what this season is all about, Our Savior.
The kids called this, "The Burning Bush."
The Fam.

Ry and Carter Boy.

My Dad and Mom


Our Sweet Babes.


I think by this point, we were all frozen.
Me and my super cute sis Lindsey.



A few pictures of the Squishy Puff and her cheeser smile.

Going to Temple Square was a great way to start off the Christmas Season!

1 comment:

Taylor Fam said...

We can't wait to go there! how beautiful!