Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SO MUCH SNOW!!!

This past Tuesday we woke up to a ton of SNOW! It was crazy. School got canceled, which was fun, but Parker was bummed out because he was supposed to have a Christmas Party that day. We still had a fun day playing, doing crafts and eating goodies.
Here is a picture of the yard and the driveway before we started shoveling. I am asking for a snow blower for Christmas.
Here is the measurement from the middle of our front yard. After the snow finally decided to stop, the final total was 20 inches.



It took me and Jason two hours to shovel.

The electric boxes outside in our front yard. Hannah said it looked like they had white wigs on. She is a goof!



After we shoveled and shoveled until our arms and back felt like they were going to break, the snowplow came by the next morning and gave us a present...another 10 inches in front of our driveway. Thanks Buddy! I love digging out hard, icy snow...so much FUN!


The kids have loved playing outside in the snow.
I am just excited we have snow for Christmas!

2 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

Wow! What would snow be like? I don't know because all we get is flippin rain and then our basement floods and it stinks! Oh well! The kid's programs looked great! Can't wait to see you guys! Merry Christmas!

Bon said...

WOW! We have had more rain than snow so far!! I do hate the snow---but will admit I love taking the kiddos sledding...so I am a bit envious!