Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shirtless & Snowboots

I have to say that Ava is probably the silliest baby ever.
Each and every day she makes us laugh.
There are a few things that Ava is doing right now that make us crazy, but they also make us smile, because it is "classic" Ava.
First off, she is obsessed with taking her clothes off. She is always shirtless. If she is not in a buttoned onesie, she never has a shirt on. This is driving her mom crazy!
Second, she loves snow boots or any other shoe that is way to big for her chubby baby feet. She clomps around in them, the whole time yelling, "Mom!" She loves for me to look at her shoes.
Third, she loves to go into the pantry and get her own treats. She usually gets a rice krispie treat, a fruit snack or graham crackers. She thinks she is SO big.
Don't let her crazy, funny smile fool you. She is a monster. (but a really cute monster)

Love that buddha belly.

She is growing up way to fast. I wish I could freeze her and keep her this age forever.
Love this sweet babe so much!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You forgot to mention her pj get-up...You know, put them on backwards with the zipper in back so she can't escape. I thought that was so hilarious! Hey, where did you get those boots? I need some for Chase

Taylor Fam said...

She is getting so big! I just love this little girl!