Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Graham Cracker Houses

One of our family traditions during Christmas is to decorate graham cracker houses, they are our families version of gingerbread houses. The kids love doing this. They eat way to much candy and frosting and they are very serious about decorating their houses. Parker and Hannah being crazy. Hannah getting started on her house. She was so excited that I had pink frosting for her to use. All smiles.Hannah always has to have Jas help her with her projects. She said that, "Daddy does the best work." Parker loving every minute of decorating. Ava decorating her house. She would stick a candy on and then pull it off and eat it.

Check out Ava's shirt. That is from drool. She drooled candy and chocolate milk all over herself.
Showing off their finished houses.
"I LOVE CANDY!"



Silly Kids.

Ava with her graham cracker house.


Parker with his house.


And Hannah with hers.


Lots of candy and frosting means lots of smiles.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I seriously can't get enough of Ava. She is a HOOT! I love her smiles :)