Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parker's First Pack Meeting

Parker is officially a Scout. He was so excited to go to his first Pack Meeting. He was all decked out in his Scout shirt and accessories (Thanks to Papa & Grammie Olson). They did the Airplane Derby at Pack Meeting. Parker had been practicing all week to make the best airplane.
8 years old and so happy to be at Scouts.
Making his airplane.

The fun thing about Pack Meeting is that the whole family is invited. Hannah is already loving it because she gets to see her friends. Here is Hanny and Erica being silly.
Hannah and her friend Kaley.
Han showing us her airplane throwing skills.
Cute Girls!
The "how far can you throw your plane" contest.
Watching their planes.
Now it is the non-scouters turn.
Becoming an official Scout.
Doing the official Scout handshake.
Parker got to walk across the bridge and recite the Scout motto. He was really nervous but did an awesome job!

I can't believe he is old enough to be part of SCOUTS!
We are so proud of you Parker!

1 comment:

I Am Becca said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! It makes me feel really good to see my picture taking skills on your blog. I guess they didn't turn out too bad. I'm really excited Parker is in scouts. It gives the grownups an excuse to hang out :)