Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Par-tay!

Once a year we get to dress up like crazy people and nobody cares, yahoo!
We went to the annual Halloween Par-tay and had a great time!
Jas and I decided to go as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World.
Hannah was a beautiful monarch butterfly. She told everyone she was a "hallmark butterfly."
Parker was Snake Eyes, he was just thrilled to have sword and wear a mask.
Ava was Tinkerbell for a brief second, then she ripped the dress and threw a fit. We tried a ladybug, she wouldn't wear the cute hat, but she tolerated the outfit after I bribed her with a sucker.
Jas aka Wayne and our little ladybug.
Our friend Justin as "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and Jas.
" Party On!"
Ava and Jake. Best Buds.
Our sweet cute butterfly. Hannah loved playing all the games they had at the party.
Decorating her bag, she was here half the night. I didn't know bag decorating could take up to an hour. I think she used all the stickers they provided.
Hannah with her friends Maddie and Kenny.
They all looked so cute!
Our friend Todd. He was so lucky, he got to get a pie thrown in his face.
Tara was the luckiest though, she got to throw the pie in her hubbys face. I was jealous, I would love to throw a pie in Jason's face. ha ha. Just joking, kind of.
Super messy! Way to go Tara!
Hannah said, "Mom, where did Todd go? I can't see him."
Now, on to the donut eating. Mark, Justin and Jas doing the donut on a string game.
They have mad skills.
I think mullets need to have a come back. They are sweet!
On to the girls giving it a try.
Tara and I going to town on that 2 week old, nasty, dry donut. Yum!
Lacie has got mad mad mad donut eating skills.
Tara with half the donut dust on her face and shirt. Love it!
This picture makes me laugh. Remind me to never dress as a dude again. Not to flattering.
Holy large Joker Mouth. I guess everyone was correct when they nicknamed me the "Joker" growing up.
Scary. That is all I have to say.
Janessa was the lucky one, she got a chocolate donut instead of a powdered one.
Ava has this weird issue, she hates walking on the gym floor. Who knows why, that is why she has a stressed look on her face. I was making her walk on it, I know I am mean.
When the world is in danger, you can rely on the Gang of "Snake Eyes" to come to the rescue!
Getting her nails done and her face painted. She was in heaven.
"As If."

Snake Eyes
Sweet babe.
"Waynes World Waynes World, Party Time, Excellent!!"
Family Picture time!
We make Halloween look good!

No comments: