Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Crazy Kids

After we went to the Pumpkin Path we headed to Wendy's for some dinner.
The kids of course ate way fast and then we heard, "We are bored." So I let them use our camera to take some silly and crazy pictures of themselves.
Half the pictures didn't turn out or they were blurry. I did have to post a few of them despite the fact that they are blurry, they were just to funny. These kids are crazy, but oh so cute!
Isaac, Parker, Max and Hannah
Max has got some serious talent going on.
Extreme closeup!
PK showing us his fingers in nose skills. Nice.
Isaac doing his version of the one finger up nostril pose, he has mad skills too and Max is showing us how far he can stick his tongue out. These boys are so talented!
Can we all guess what animal Isaac and Max are??
Hopefully, you all guessed Walrus. Well, Hannah said they were saber tooth tigers. I guess either one would work.
Who knew Wendy's could be so much fun!

No comments: