Since we bought our new computer, Jas has been transferring all our "stuff" from the ancient laptop we had to our wonderful new computer. In the process, I have been able to go through some pictures and I found a few I just had to post. They were from 2007, so not long ago, but still my kiddies look so little. They are growing up way to fast and I just hope I am taking every thing in that they do. I don't want to forget how funny, little, sweet, crazy and naughty they were and of course still are. ;) I love these babes!
I seriously forgot how funny Hanny used to smile. She was still in smiling training.
**********A quick update to our daily life right now**********
1. Hannah gets her tonsils out on March 19. I am excited and nervous. Excited because hopefully she will not be sick ALL of the time any more. Nervous because who wants to see their kids have surgery and be hurting.
2. Parker and Hannah both have the flu today. I got a 4:17 a.m. wake up call to the sound of sickness, that will definitely make you jump out of bed.
3. I am now 28 weeks along and getting more excited, scared, nervous and tired at the thought of being a "new" mommy again. Oh and this little one still does not have a name. Ugh!
Can't wait for Spring!! Oh and BOO!!!! to the snow that was on my lawn this morning when I woke up!!
1 comment:
Those pictures show Parker and Hannah the way I know them. Thanks for being such a great neighbor to us.
Post a Comment