Here is a bunch of RANDOM pictures of what we have been up to lately.
I still can't figure out how kids can play video games every day and not get bored. I guess I should rephrase that, I still can't figure out how kids and my husband.....
Parker and Hanny love to play. Hannah is obsessed with bowling on the wii and PK loves Batman on his DS and wii. Hanny also loves her Princess DS (her leap pad leapster.)
Parks playing Indiana Jones, notice the deep concentration.
Hanny playing some Princess game. She was ticked I was trying to take her picture, she kept saying, "You are going to MESS ME UP!!"
My generous and incredibly talented parents finished these bunkbeds for my kiddies this past weekend. Thanks to Grammie for her hard work sanding and painting the bunkbeds and thanks to Papa for building the rail and ladder and putting it all together. We Love Papa and Grammie!!
(Plus, the bunkbeds have made our kids sleep better because they are obsessed with their beds!! I think they turned out wonderful!!)

And here are just some pictures of my little ones this past week.....
Nice cheeser Hanny!! My little girl is obsessed with books. She is just like her daddy.
Here is Parks practicing his math skills. He was so proud, he did this all by himself. Smart boy! He will definitely get his math skills from his Dad.
We were just about to have family prayer and Hanny decided she better accessorize before we started and of course talking on the phone is definitely a Diva necessity. Lookin' good Han!
LEGO MANIA!!! Our children are OBSESSED with Legos. They are every where!!
Just one more of Hanny.
Hopefully, in the next little bit more exciting things will be going on. In the next few weeks we will be starting the babies nursery, Yahoo! I just need to get my act together and clean that horridly messy room out. Jas and I did paint our loft this past weekend and I really like the color. Um, Hannah is sick again. I swear we really do have the worst luck. We can't wait for spring!! Oh and we wish that people would realize that just because the temperature is 45-50 degrees outside, doesn't mean we don't have to wear coats, long pant, or socks and shoes. This is when everyone gets sick because they think it is summer or something and everyone gets a cold. WEAR CLOTHES, it is only FEBRUARY!!! Oh and I am finally under 100 days until our little one gets here, the countdown begins!!
4 comments:
Your family is SO talented! Wish we could make old things look as great as you guys do!
parker is already smarter than me...smrt?
So your parents should go into business...seriously the bunk beds are fabulous and perfect!! Love all the cute pictures of your kiddies too!:)
I lOVE how the bunk beds turned out! So cute! I also love the pics of Hanny all dressed up! I know why Kaley and her are such good friends! They both LOVE accessories! :) It will be so fun for Hanny when she has a little sister to dress up too!
Post a Comment