Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, February 23, 2009

27 Weeks.

I realized that I haven't blogged a lot about this pregnancy, except the illnesses. I thought I would blog a few things, because I know when she gets here I will forget a lot of the little things.
Things I have craved this pregnancy:

Pickles. I thought this was funny when people said they craved pickles, but it is true. Baby Dills, yummy.
MILK. Between me and the kids we can go through a gallon of milk in 4 days. I can't get enough of it.
Peanut Butter. To bad I can't eat it any more, because it gives me headaches. But, b4 the headaches started, I would eat it right out of the jar.
Tomato Sandwiches. I am unable to eat tomato's either, because they also give me headaches. I can't wait for this summer, for yummy tomato's straight off the vine. MMMMmmmm.
P*nda Express. Orange Chicken, Noodles, Sweet 'n Sour Pork. Need I say more.
D*ve Chocolates. Not only is this chocolate glorious, inside each of the Dove wrappers, they have a little uplifting message. So, I get chocolate and a boost.
Cheese. Mostly string cheese.
Caffeine Free C*ke. I have to have a can every morning or let's just say me and the toilet bowl will be friends all day. Seriously, caffeine free is not that much different, it is still just as tasty.

Things that make me cringe, since I have become prego, Food and Non-Food items:

The ticking clock in my loft. OH MY GOSH!! I hate that thing. I swear I can hear it any where in the house, it makes me crazy. I know I should just get rid of it, but it is the only clock up there and then it will drive me insane when I don't know what time it is. (I will get a new clock, trust me.)
Watching people eat. I can't stand it. It grosses me out. I can't even type about it, I am cringing.
The smell of my dog. Even if he is clean, I just can't stand it. He always smells like shampoo, dog food or stinky wet grass. Yuck.
I can't sleep face-2-face. I can't face Jason any more when we sleep. I will seriously freak out. It weirds me out.
Really soft/thick bread. I bought a loaf of bread at M*ceys the other day and it was so thick, I almost gagged to death.
The smell of vinegar. Need I say more, who likes that smell when they are prego or not.
The smell of raw meat, broccoli, Mac & Cheese. I don't what it is, but I CAN'T STAND IT!
Smelly Lotion. I can't wear it and I don't like when I smell it.

Things I don't want to forget about this pregnancy:

*The day I found out I was pregnant and how I took 7 pregnancy tests. I seriously was in denial, since she was a SURPRISE!
*When we decided to find out what we were having at the last minute and Dr. Jay told us it was a girl (when I was prepared to hear boy) and how I cried like this was my first pregnancy. I was overwhelmed with how I immediately fell in love with my baby girl and how excited I was to have another little princess.
*Telling Parker and Hannah we were having a girl and how Hanny was screaming and jumping up and down and how Parker said, "That's stupid." But than later admitted he was really excited.
*Feeling her move for the first time. I forgot how amazing that feels.
*Watching my kids facial expressions when they felt her kick for the first time. They were so excited and couldn't stop smiling.
*During the ultrasound, watching her little hands cover her eyes. Then seeing her profile and realizing she will probably have a turned up nose and big lips like the rest of my kids.

There are many more things that have happened that I don't want to forget and of course there will be many more to come. It seems like I am always saying I can't wait to not be pregnant any more, but it really is a little miracle to be able to carry a child and I am very blessed to be able to have children. I can't wait to meet our new baby girl and see who she looks like and hold her tiny hands in mine, what a blessing.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I really hated being pregnant, but it is fun to hear others stories. I love the bunk beds. Can we be adopted for things like that. The last part made me cry. You are so awesome!!!

Ashley said...

What a great idea to remember your pregnancy. I loved the "things you don't want to forget" part. So cute :)

Bon said...

I love this post!! Great idea! I may have to do one like it soon too! I want to see your cute pregger tummy too!

Crystal said...

Oh I love this little post! So many things to remember! You are so good! Are you guys better enough to play yet? Kaley misses Hanny!