I know we have until May to figure out what we are going to name our little one, but I am still freaking out because with PK and Han we already had their names picked out 4 months into my pregnancies. This time, we are majorly struggling....We have NO names at all. We can't agree on any name and when we do find a name we kind of like, something occurs to make us not like that name. I know it sounds weird, but we like the name, let's say, "Kristy" (just an example) and then I go out to eat and our horrid waitress who is a snot face is named "Kristy" well I am not liking that name any more. We are strange I know, but sometimes you get a bad taste in your mouth. I am aware I think way to much into their name, but hey they are going to have this name for the rest of their lives, so it has to be the right one.
So, this post is a cry out for HELP!!!! If you have any cute Girl names, please pass them our way, we would appreciate any suggestions, because as of right now, Hanny is determined to name her Cindy Lou Hoo Smith.
10 comments:
Sorry, Im of absolutely not help here. With my last pregnancy we never even started thinking about girl names. So there are no names that I had. Have you tried the baby name wizzard? Or maybe you can find a site where you enter Parker and Hannah's names and it will give you suggestions for sibling names? Good luck!
OH my gosh,
Good luck. I don't like to think of names because then I have to think about having another baby and I'm just not there yet.
I love choosing girl names. But I hear ya, on any name, Beau and I never agree. We did agree on Presley for a girl, but we are having a boy! HA! Good luck! I am sure you will find something so perfect!!
Kristin
do you actually want ideas here... because I am thinking you do -- but no one else has given any?
so if you didn't actually want ideas -- please ignore the following
Elly
Bergen
Lucy
Claire
Piper
Mia
Esther
I have more. many more that I will share at a later time.
GOOD LUCK!!!
you will find the perfect name I know it.
Yes, I REALLY did want some name suggestions. We are seriously in desperate need of some help here. So thank Amy!
didn't you like gracie at one point?
I think you should go with Cindy Lou Hoo! I LIKE it! :)
more names Kristin ... (because I have millions that I love that I will never get to use.... haha)
Sadie
Jocee
Stella
Barrett
Brynn
Lindsey
Jane
Lilly
Olivia
Gray
Emmy
Dillon
maybe more to come. I will keep thinking. promise.
I think you cant go wrong naming her JENNIFER!!!!!!!!! I dont mind if you use my name :)
If I had ever had a girl I was going to name them Victoria and Elizabeth- but in this imaginary world where i had a girl they were supposed to be twins and the queen names would be cute.
I vote Gracie. I have a niece named that an she is so cute. If not feel free to use my name.
Post a Comment