Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who Needs Baby Dolls

Hannah luvs Koda so much. He is her new "doggie doll."
She insists on taking him for stroller rides all around the house. Funny Girl. I can't tell if Koda is enjoying himself or giving me the, "Please get me out of here." Look.

Really, who needs a doll when you have a puppy?.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute is that? I wish we had a little dog that Kam could baby like that. Or I wish our cat was a little nicer...or maybe the ferret wasn't so hyper. Then, she might be able to have a little baby to play with!!! :)

lindseyjean said...

she reminds me of the little girl on dennis the menance...didn't she do this to her cat?

Ashley said...

How cute! It's nice that Koda can keep Hannah entertained while PK is at school!

Danelle said...

i think he has the what the heck am i doing in here look but it is too cute!!!

Taylor Fam said...

I just want to kiss Hanny's little face all over her cheeks! I could just eat her up, how adorable! I can't wait to see you guys!
Lisa