Okay, so one thing about little dogs, is that they are a lot more work than big dogs. I am finding this out really quick. They need more baths, they have to get haircuts, they have to be with you every second, they think they are big and try to play/attack anything. I mean hello, you weigh 4 pounds, you can't chase the big black lab down and bite him, with out the lab trying to pound you into the road with his paw. Ugh. But on a side note, I do love this dog to death, but it is like having another child. So, don't expect me getting prego any time soon.
We took Koda to his first puppy hair cut and bath and he did awesome. We decided it was time for it, since he was running into the cabinets, chairs, etc because his fur around his eyes was getting to long. We took him to Petsmart, where he was loved by all and they wanted to keep him. His favorite thing was the blow dryer, he has a love hate relationship with it. Bite it or lick it. Hard decision to make. So now he is a clean, smelly good dog who is spoiled rotten.


4 comments:
How cute!! Kam and I are trying to talk Brandon into getting a little dog. But, they are a lot of work and I don't know if I want that! :)
OH MY GOSH! I just want to love him and squeeze him!!! Let his hair grow and do the top knot for him with those little bitty rubber bands! You could even put a manly looking bow in his hair :)
I should do dog dreadlocks. Or like a mohawk. Jason said if I put clothes on him or put any sort of bow/girl thing on him, he is going to beat me. I think he is serious to. AAAHHHH, I could take him! :)
If you cant take him let me know.........I KNOW I can and I think he's a little afraid ;)
Post a Comment