Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 Months Old

Koda is now 3 months old. He is a funny, stubborn, cute little dog. I do feel like I have a baby, feeding him, taking him out to go to the bathroom, bathing him twice a week. I keep telling myself, that I am doing this for my kids, which I am. Because they love him.
We took him to the vet on Friday for his 3 month checkup and he has a respiratory infection. So, he has to have eye drops 3 times a day and antibiotics twice a day. Telling myself again, I am doing this for my kids. But other than the infection, he is doing great. He has a few bad habits that I am trying to fix, but really he is a good little dog. He is so quiet and just lays around. The kids have given him several nicknames: Kodas, Kod, Kody, Koder, Mister Mister, Kodalicious, Kods, Puppers, Kod Kod and Baby Koda. Hopefully he can keep up with all his names.

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is the CUTEST little dog ever!! Your doing the right thing, all kids need a pet to love and unfortunately the care for that pet always lies with mom!

taylor & marci black family said...

Look at you all festive woman!! You are so cute! I love how Koda has front and center on the blog! I finally got you added on my friends list! Yeah!

Taylor Fam said...

What a stinkin' cute little guy! I can't wait to see him but it might be a while. Love your little kiddos and can't wait to see you in Preston!