This is what has been consuming all of my time. I have been making bows, bows, bows and then some more bows. I make ribbon and flower bows in all different colors and sizes. Every clip is covered in ribbon and has velcro on them. The velcro keeps the bow from sliding out of your hair. If you see something that you like, I sell them out of my home or you can leave me a comment or email me at jandkschmitty@juno.com if you are looking for a specific color or size. Not only do these bows look good on babies, toddlers and teens, they also look really cute on moms!
Flower Bow prices range from $1.25-$4.00
Ribbon Bow prices range from $1.50-$3.00







6 comments:
Hey Kristen,
those are way cute. If our baby comes out a girl unexpectedly, I will have to get some of those.
Hanni
Those are SO cute!! If I were a girl I would totally get one ;)
Have you made more since I came last Friday? I swear I see different ones! Too cute!
Can I have the one that is in the picture second from the top? Red/orange/white. If you still have it.
Cute stuff Krissy. Since I live with three boys, I just have to get one for myself.
cute, cute, cute... I will stop by later in the week and pick some for my girlies (I will call first :)
Thanks Kristen.... so great to meet you and your cute kiddos. And dog.
BTW -- Jason gave me your blog address... I told him I would comment so that you guys can get to our blog
c-you tomorrow!
Sheesh, bows, bows, and more bows! I love the new ones. SO CUTE. I'll have to make an order soon!
Post a Comment