So, everyday someone calls me on my cell phone and starts speaking spanish, 100 miles an hour. So of course I hang up. Then the next day it happens again. I usually just hang up or say I don't speak Spanish. I thought it was a computer for a while, but then yesterday, I was not feeling well, so I was not in the best mood. So when I hear, Hola, bjkajfkljdksafjkdjafkldj....I started yelling in the phone at the top of my lungs. I really can't remember what I was saying, but the voice I thought was a computer, immediately stopped and said, "I'm sorry you don't speak Spanish." DUH!!!!! First off, if you speak English, why the freak are you speaking spanish to me. I kept saying to you, "I don't speak Spanish." The man was like, "I so sorry. I try to reach friend." I asked him if the friend was a girl. "No," he says. Hmmmm, then why do you keep calling me (a girl) back every freaking day. UGH!! Seriously I was so annoyed. So needless to say, he probably won't be calling me back and if he does he is not going to like what I say.
On a happier note, I decorated my house for Halloween. I love Fall. I had to decorate because if Parker asked me one more time, "Why aren't you decorating?!?" In the whine voice, I was going to lose it. Now I have to explain to them daily, that we don't decorate outside just yet, I don't want to neighbors to think I am crazy (2 late) since it is still September.
I was thinking how every year I tell myself that I will start Christmas shopping early. So I started. I guess it is not way early, like some ladies I know, who are finished in June. How do you even know what your kids want??? Mine, change their minds like a 100 times a day. So forth, I am bound and determined to finish by December 1st. Who knows if I can do it. But I want to. So I can be more organized, not feel stressed, but most of all not be able to find the toy they really want. Like last years Optimus Prime, which cost me an arm & a leg. Since we really only have 3 months until the chubby red man comes. (That is what Hanny calls Santa)
Wow, I just rambled away didn't I. I don't have any pics to post right now, I have been slacking on photo taking of my little ones. But I will get on it. Parker has been taking pics lately, ummm let's see, there were pics of my rear end, my feet, my ears, a close up of the back of my head. But, I didn't think any one wanted to see those.
So, from the words of Hannah, "Peace Out."
No comments:
Post a Comment