Parker is officially grown up now. He had his first day of Kindergarten last Wednesday and believe it or not, I did NOT cry. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but I didn't want PK to see me upset. He looked so cute dressed in his new school clothes and shoes. With his new backpack that was twice the size as he was, but he insisted that he just had to have that backpack.
He kept telling Jas and I that his tummy felt a little nervous, but he went right in and sat down and was playing with the toys at the table and looked like he had been going to school forever.
Parker is such a stud and we love him to death!



3 comments:
How fun to go to Kindergarten! It's nice to get a little break!! Just wait until next year when he is in school ALL day! :) It's the sweet life!
Cute kids! Thanks again for coming over today! Kaley had a blast! I am glad we can be blog friends now too! Hooray for blogs!
That last picture is so stinking cute. I love Hannah's expression. It's hilarious!!
Post a Comment