Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Soccer & Tasty Food

On April 20th the entire fam came to Hannah's soccer game to support our little soccer star.  She was in heaven having everyone there.  

 It was picture day and that girl loves to get her picture taken. 
 Looking good girlie!
 Her cute Soccer team the Stars.
 Jane and James were loving being outside and watching all the kids.
 Ava loves the babies.  She is always saying, "I loves my babies James and Janes."

After the game we headed to Magleby's for dinner.  I almost caved and bought a ginormous piece of chocolate cake, but I held strong.  Mmmmm cake.  Hands down Doc's wife Mary makes the best chocolate cake EVER!
 Me and my little skish.  What is with her tongue?! 
The boys.  Parker and Carter weren't too thrilled about me taking their picture.
We had a great night and want to thank all our family for supporting our little blondie and for cheering for her at her games.  

No comments: