Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Emerald Pools

The boys did venture out just once to go hike Emerald Pools in Zions National Park, I think that was on Saturday April 1st.  I guess only boys were allowed on the hike, because when I asked PK if I could tag along, his response was, "Mom only the dads are going.  Why do you want to go with all boys?  Come on Mom."  So, I stayed at the cabin.  Jason went with PK despite my concerns.  I mean he had surgery one week before and he wanted to go hiking. But, I guess it was an easy hike and the boys had a great time.
 Daren aka Terminator driving to Zions National Park.
 Jason took LOTS of pictures of the scenery.  Enjoy!



 Parker loves being outdoors.  We always say, "He is in his element." 
 Parker and David
 These boys are stinkin' cute.  They are growing up way to fast!


 Can you tell he is loving every minute of this hike?!


 So pretty.




 Parker with this random little girl. I guess she wanted in on the picture. 


Parker could have spent ALL day in Zions.  That kid loves to be outside exploring.

No comments: