We had our Pinewood Derby on Tuesday April 3rd. It was tons of fun! Our main goal in planning any Cub Scout activity is to make sure that the boys have fun and they all seemed to have a great time that night. Which makes Jason and I happy Cub Masters.
The trophies. We took cardboard numbers and glued matchbox cars to them and then we glued the numbers to dollar store pictures and spray painted them. So Simple and I think they turned out great!
Parker's car is the silver one with the skull on it. He did a lot of the work for his car. He was pretty proud of it.
We had an awesome turn out.
The race fans!
Parker's car was not the fastest out of the group, but we still think he did a great job and the best part is that he had fun and that is all that matters in the end.
But notice how there are NO pictures of Parker with his car or with us. Yeah, he was not in the picture taking mood at all. He was more interested in hanging with his friends. That kid is getting to grown up, when did Jason and I become uncool?!
But notice how there are NO pictures of Parker with his car or with us. Yeah, he was not in the picture taking mood at all. He was more interested in hanging with his friends. That kid is getting to grown up, when did Jason and I become uncool?!
Our AWESOME Cub Scouts! These boys are the best! I know we are crazy that we love Cub Scouts, but we do.
In 1st Place: Jacob A. In Second Place: Spencer S. and taking 3rd Place: Zach B.
And of course I had to get a crazy picture of our Scouts!
All the boys did a really great job and we had a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment