Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Timeout!

Last week, in just one day Ava was in timeout FIFTEEN times, yes you read that right FIFTEEN times. To say she is naughty is an understatement.


Her timeout spot is the last stair, she sits there and laughs when I put her in timeout. As much as I am sick of her playing in the toilet, eating out of the garbage can, pulling Jed's hair, smacking Hannah, throwing anything that is Mommy's in the garbage can, dumping cereal out of the box, destroying any room she enters, destroying my makeup, smearing food all over everything, this list could go on and on....she is still so FLIPPING CUTE it is ridiculous and she says and does the funniest things that I can't help but laugh. She is our monster, but man she is sure a cute one.


Sitting in timeout....again. Still there. Oh and just so you know, I have put those safety doorknob things on every door, because she can open them and have locked every cabinet. She isn't too happy about this, but we are!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK our little girls would get along REALLY well. My Paige is killing me. I so hear you on 15 timeouts a day. Good thing they are both so dang cute, huh?!

ps your new dog is ADORABLE!!!