My sis took this pic of Jed and I just had to post it.
What a cutie.
1. He has epilepsy, yeah we just found out. He was having seizures, so we headed to the vet and was informed our dog has some issues. He now has to take seizure medication twice a day. Even as I type this, I am laughing. I laugh every time I tell someone. It is just funny to me that we have such bad luck that our dog is on seizure medication. Yep, I am still laughing.
2. JED LOVES SOCKS. He hoards them. The funny thing is that he will put a pair of socks in his mouth and then walk up to me, like he wants me to see them in his mouth. I don't understand it, he knows it ticks me off, but he still does it.
3. Ava is his best friend because she feeds him EVERYTHING.
4. He likes to listen to Jason more than me. He is quickly learning though, that mom is in charge of this circus, so he better start listening asap.
5. He has separation anxiety and is very needy. He has to be around us ALL the time.
6. He loves to give loves and he adores the kids.
7. Little dogs drive him nuts. He doesn't like them barking at him or jumping on him. He gets annoyed and puts his big paws on them to hold them down or he lays on them.
8. He likes carrots, apples, corn and fruit snacks, A LOT.
9. He likes to ride in the car. He goes crazy when we say, "Let's go for a ride."
1o. He is spoiled. Oh so spoiled.
And yes we still love him and are going to keep him.

No comments:
Post a Comment