Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Campfire of the Year!


The kids were begging or should I say pleading with Jason to have a campfire. We caved and started a fire up and had hot dogs and smores. It was such a nice night, for once there wasn't hurricane winds or rain. The kids had a blast! The boys getting the fire started.
Skish doing what she does best, feeding Jed EVERYTHING!
Roastin' some dogs. Hot dogs. After dinner we roasted some mallows. Nothing like the first smore of the season. Yum-o!! Our kids are becoming quite the mallow roasters. Hannah wanted me to do an extreme closeup of her smore. We put peanut butter cups on our smores instead of pieces of chocolate. They are so delicious! Parker made a double decker smore. Hannah enjoying her gooey yummy smore.
This is Ava's first time I let her eat an entire smore. Last year I only gave her a few bites. I documented the 1st Smore with lots of pictures. Checking it out. What is this??? Consuming her entire hand...I mean eating some marshmallow. Licking the yummy goodness off her chubby fingers. I am likin' this Mom, this is awesome! Now she is in business! I think this babe loves her some graham, mallow and chocolate! Doesn't she look awesome in her crooked shades?!

No comments: