Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Drink Sale

We had a warm spring day and our kids and the neighborhood kids decided to have a free drink sale. Yep, a free drink sale. I guess they sell free drinks. That is how Hannah explained it to me. Whatever you say girl. They had a lot of fun. Oh, and I just knew that these ginormous green boxes in our front yard were good for something, they are the perfect place to set up your free drink sale.


Getting things set up and sending out people to spread the word.
Believe me, free drinks draw a crowd.

They had fruit punch, water, sunny d, regular orange juice and orange soda.


Jed doing what he does best....being lazy.


Oh and looky here, we are finally taking down our christmas lights, about time!


No comments: