Princess Hannah started Dance a few weeks ago. She calls it, "Bal-la-lay." She LOVES it. She loves to dance, she loves to wear tights, she loves to wear a leotard, she loves the skirt, she loves to do her hair all pretty before dance, she loves her teacher Miss Danielle, she loves that all her friends are in dance with her.
She came home from dance last week and said, "We learned the butterfly and I love it and I love dance and I love my teacher and I love how I look. Mom don't I look beautiful?"
This girl is a t-r-i-p, trip. She is ALL GIRL and we L-O-V-E, love her!
2 comments:
I L. O. V. E. these pics of Hanny! What a sweet girl! The ninja kick at the end is classic. :) So cute!
Oh my heck she is SO cute! I love it! Reminds me of taking ballet classes as a kid.
Post a Comment