Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Da Birds

Da Birds like our backyard...a lot. Much to my dismay. I highly dislike birds. They freak me out. They flutter fast, they stare at you, they dive bomb your head, they are creepy. They know I don't like them, that is why they like my backyard so much.
The kids like the birds, so does J. That is why right now they are in the garage making a bird feeder for those dang birds. Wow, I am so lucky. So lucky that more birds will be in my backyard soon. I guess I better start liking da birds.
Here they are, eeeeeehhhhhh creepy.

There is this big momma robin that hangs out in this tree. Can you see her?
She is mean. She is the dive bomber. Mean momma bird. :(


I knew I shouldn't have planted those flowering pears, dumb trees that produce berries, which attract crazy birds.
Oh and Hanny calls them, "Da Birds." I really do know how to spell "the."
Oh and on a side note the kids and J think it is hilarious I am scared of birds. They are always screaming, "Watch Out!" So I scream and run and then they laugh hysterically. They think they are so funny. ha ha.

1 comment:

Taylor Fam said...

I must admit that I too am a bird lover, only from a distance though. It means that spring is coming. Once spring is here they can fly away for all I care!