Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Plastic Cup Tower

PK: "Mom, do we have any plastic cups?"
Me: "Yes, they are in the pantry on the back shelf."
PK: "Ok, thanks Mom."
Next time, I will ask, "What do you need the plastic cups for?"
Since I thought he needed a drink, I didn't think he was going to build a huge plastic cup tower and then take a ball and roll the ball into them.
That is our PK. Always coming up with something new.
Love that kid.



The other day I caught him trying to take apart my blower dryer to see how it works.
He loves to read and asked me the other day how the clouds make rain.
I gave him my best answer and then he said, "Your wrong. In my book on how the clouds make rain, it says........."
I was like um....do you just ask me these questions to prove I am wrong and he said, "Yep."
What a tease! Gotta love him though!

1 comment:

Bon said...

WOW! I am evil. I would have been knocking that over the whole time! tehe!