Our Baby will be 9 Months Old in just a few short days.
I am blogging this early, because I am in the mood to and she has already had her 9 month check up. 9 Months have flown by. I feel like I blinked and she is big.
She is our skish, our sweet thing, our Miss Ava, our Peanut, our Monster Baby, our DB, our chunky monkey, our squishy puff, our little piece of heaven,
Our Sweet Baby Love.
Her smile can melt your heart. Her giggle makes you want to giggle and her dark brown eyes, those sweet brown eyes, they are full of wonder, imagination, mischief and love.
She weighs 21 lbs. 16 oz. and is 29 inches long.
She is chubby. She is squishy. She is a rolly polly.
She is curious, funny, loving, silly, stinky, messy, sweet, slobbery and oh so cute.Sweet baby girl, Words can not express what joy you have brought into our lives. You are truly a little piece of heaven. We feel blessed to have you.We Love you Peanut.
Some funny things you are doing right now:
Doing scrunchy face when you smile
Giggling when you see PK and Hanny
Growling at Mommy when she isn't feeding you fast enough
Crawling and pulling yourself up
Tipping the garbage can over daily
Obsessed with the oven and laughing at it
You think the dishwasher is fascinating and you are always trying to climb inside when it is open
Giving slobbery kisses and pats
Pulling on Mommy & Daddys lips when we feed you
Holding on to a bar of the crib when you sleep
Smacking your face against the mirror when you see yourself in it
Putting EVERYTHING in your mouth and trying to eat everything you find
Growling
Smacking your chubby belly and laughing
Crawling to the bathroom when you hear the water turn on because you LOVE to take baths
Your are still drinking the tub water
Screaming at us when we take things away from you and trying to pinch us
Saying Da Da, Ma Ma and Bubba
Waving
Clicking your tongue
Only wanting to wear comfy pants and big t-shirts
Smiling and screaming whenever you see your Daddy
Always Happy no matter what
and we are happy because you are ours.
*(pictures courtesy of Rebekah Westover Photography)

3 comments:
That seriously made me get teary eyed! I love that little girl. She's such a piece of heaven!
I love your little skish. She is so adorable!!
And I will never forget the fact that she fit in the 2T dress at the photo shoot. That's classic!
Oh my goodness. She is so Chubby!!! I love those legs! Those picutures are adorable.
Post a Comment