We had a little fun outside today with our friends. PK's friend had a birthday today and received an electric scooter. PK got one for Christmas, so needless to say when he saw his friend had one too, he was excited. So the kids and I ventured outside with my good friend Lacie and her kids in the almost 50 degree weather to watch the boys ride up and down the street. We also got a special treat watching this sweet little boy and his green balloon. I had to snap a few shots, he is super cute and funny!
Here are the boys ready to go!
Check us out ladies, we are just cruisin' on by. Don't mind us.
And here are just a few more shots, sorry I couldn't resist. Too cute!
Here's hoping that we have more days that we can venture outside and play a little. Can't wait for Spring!
1 comment:
Those pictures are so darn cute! I wondered if you could email me the pictures. Thanks for taking some cute ones!
Post a Comment