Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Wait is Over!

Here are the answers to my "randomness" quiz. For the FEW that answered. Thank you for participating. I saw that many others viewed this quiz, but did not answer. Give a try next time, I dare ya. Well, that is if there is a next time.
Let's start with ?
#1: What movie is (lil') Parker imitating: NAPOLEON DYNAMITE. In the show Uncle Ricco does his "Glamour Shots by Deb" pose, see pic below. Parker did this all the time.
Becky, your answer was so close, I am sure Uncle Ricco is contemplating his next mob attack. I mean check out his sweet threads, he is definitely a mobster.
You get bonus points for your answer.
#2. How many stars on the American Flag: 50 STARS people, for 50 States.
My favorite song "America" by Niel Diamond.
Niel is what America is all about. I mean he has the voice, he has the hair, he has style.
He screams America. From now on I am calling him America Diamond.
#3. What is the first thing you think of when you see the picture below?
UNIBROW. I always told J that PK had a unibrow, he wasn't convinced, until PK took this self portrait. He could be Berts twin.


#4. Did my hubby really wear these glasses at some point in his life?
YES! These were his 6th grade glasses. Poor kid. They were probably bigger than his face.
#5. Was (lil') Hanny actually "smiling" in this picture or doing a "silly/weird/very interesting" face?
It was a smile. Check out the pic below....yep that is smiling too. Silly girl.
#6: Who is this baby? Is it Hannah or is it Ava?
Yep, everyone guessed it, the baby was Hannah as is the baby below.
I guess Hannahs long eyelashes gave it away. Plus Crystal you were right, her cheeks don't lay on her shoulders like Ava's.
Since there were only a select few who participated in the quiz, you ALL get a PRIZE, yay for you!
You can choose out of these 2 flower styles:
I know there are 3 flowers, but the 1st and the 3rd are from the same pattern. The 2nd/middle one is different. Email me at kristinsmith(at)sfcn(dot)org
to tell me what style of flower you want and what color(s). If you choose the middle one, it will be 2 different fabrics. I can email you pics of the fabric. I am super excited to see which ones you choose.
If you want to know more about the flowers, go here.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Sweet! Count me in for the "ear warmer" one! I love both of them, so surprise me on the color! You know what I like! :)

You really had me going with the stars on the flag one....I was beginning to think I was dumb! I KNOW there are 50 states, but then again WHY would you ask that question if there were? ha! :)

Paige said...

These flowers are beautiful! Seriously girl, you are so talented!!! I'm always amazed!

Rebekah said...

Ha ha!! Napolean Dynamite..that is CLASSIC!! I'm so glad I took the quiz because now I get free stuff. Yay!

Tiffany said...

SHOOT...I need to log on to blogger more often. I would have participated and dang it...I wanted one of those flowers! lol