I'm currently working on a project. That sounds pretty official right? It really isn't, I have to go through lots of pictures for this project and I found a few and thought, hmmm.....I am going to put a little questionnaire up here on the good ol' blog.
Just for kicks and giggles, maybe you'll win something if I like your answers. You do have to leave your answers in a comment though. :)
Question #1: In the picture below, what movie is (lil') Parker imitating?

Question #2: How many stars are on the American Flag?
(don't you dare google it!) and just cause I am curious, what is your favorite "America" Song

Question #3: This questions is random....what is the first thing you think of when you see the picture below?

Question #4: Did my husband really wear these glasses at some point in his life?
(I know you are all jealous of his good looks, I know people, he is a looker. lol.)
Question #5: "Was (
lil') Hanny actually "smiling" in this picture or doing a "silly/weird/very interesting" face?
p.s. what is her hair doing, I promise I didn't neglect her when she was little.
Question #6: Who is this baby? Is it Hannah or is it Ava?
I hope you enjoyed this lovely quiz. I look forward to grading your answers.
5 comments:
Oh wow! I love these! Watch how bad I am!
1. I have no idea! Some one punching someone else under the chin?
2. Um, I think 50, but now that you ask it makes me worried that I don't know! :) And, Proud to be an American. Sang it in Elementary school, and it still gives me chills and makes me tear up!
3. Piggy nose!
4. Ugh. I hope not, but worried that he may have actually worn them! I know that I have a couple pair I am not proud of!
5. Knowing your kids, this may be Hannah's actual smile! :)
6. My guess would be Hannah - She looks less chubby than Ava. Those cheeks aren't quite resting on her shoulders! :) ( and I think Hanny has longer eye lashes!)
Love the pictures...great candid shots!:)
Okay here are my answers!
#1 - No idea on the movie but it looks cute.
#2 - I think there are 51 stars - but I could be wrong. I like the song Proud to Be An American -
#3 - Did Parker tak a picture of himself?
#4 - Those are quite the glasses Jason. Maybe you should drag them out more often - it sounds like Kristin loves them!
#5 - I am guessing smiling - every kid has an "interesting" smile for a time while they are learing how to smile.
#6 - I am guessing Hannah I think that now that I have seen that picture they actually look different.
Let me know how I did!
1 - The Godfather. He is imitating Michael Corleone while is planning to murder the men who killed his father.
2- 51 stars
3- Boogers
4- I hope to hell NOT. If he did, then shame on him.
5- Yes, that is a real smile from Hannah
6- That is baby Hannah
1) Stewart Little
2) 50, The Star Spangled Banner
3) Hello NOSE!
4) I want to say no, but I'm gonna have to go Yes, just because.
5) Smiling? I feel like I'm going out on a limb but I'm gonna say it...smiling!
6) Hannah
So cute! Loved this quiz, thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment