First Post of 2010 and it is a gooder. Because it is a post of the cutest "squishy puff" baby ever, Miss Ava! This babe is such a LOVE and I know I say that all the time, but seriously, you can't help but fall in love with her squishy puffness when you see her, she is so hilarious and when you see her you just want to give her a big squish. Av's, I love you sweet babe, thanks for showing your Mama some love today with a growl and a headbutt to the face!
Your are one tough little babe!
Check the cheeks out, you know you love 'em!
Here she is in all her girly glory. Yes, she is growling at me, she is a savage!

So tired

So stinkin' CuTe!

Smiling for her Dad, she LOVES him

Still smiling for Dad

AAAACCCCHHHOOO!

Doing her squishy puff blow. Love her.

Just hanging out in her room and playing with her toys

MOM, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND FEED ME!!

I think her shirt says it all....Miss Ava is definitely CUTE AS A BUTTON!
So tired
So stinkin' CuTe!
Smiling for her Dad, she LOVES him
Still smiling for Dad
AAAACCCCHHHOOO!
Doing her squishy puff blow. Love her.
Just hanging out in her room and playing with her toys
MOM, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND FEED ME!!
I think her shirt says it all....Miss Ava is definitely CUTE AS A BUTTON!
She is 7 1/2 months old
weighs 20+ lbs
loves to put everything in her mouth
weird items she has eaten: tissue, paper and half a crayon
(yes, I do watch my baby...the kids gave her the tissue and thought it was funny that she ate it)
squeaks like a chipmunk
screams like a savage
growls like a lion
kisses like an old man with no teeth, slobbery
and is one sweet little baby!
2 comments:
Oh. my. heck. She is stinkin' adorable! I do love those cheeks! :)
Kristin! She is the cutest. Bring her in for pictures. I still owe you:):)
Post a Comment