During the game, there was a little kid on the other team that was very aggressive and he kept kicking Parker on purpose and grabbing his shirt, well Parker I guess was sick of it, because half way through the game, he grabbed the kid by the shirt and took him down. Of course all the men were laughing hysterically. Jason said, "I got a tear in my eye, I am so proud." I guess it is a man/sports thing, who knows. Needless to say, we had to have a little chat with Parker. He told us, "I only did it because the kid wouldn't stop beating me up." Well, at least he was sticking up for himself, right??? He is a funny kid. I am proud of him for getting better and better at kicking the ball and really trying his best. Each week he is constantly asking me, is it Tuesday or Thursday, because I really want to play Soccer.
4 comments:
Wow! In the rain? It looks freezing! But what an awesome little boy to have so much fun with soccer and stick up for himself! That is hilarious!!
Sweet! I used to love playing soccer in the rain. That's one of the games you will probably never forget.
Also I love the art project for the nursery. I want to see more pictures!! And I definitely want to see a picture of YOU!!!!! Where is that belly shot?!?
Ok, that looks MISERABLE! I don't think I'll ever understand how kids like to go out in gloomy, rainy weather and have the time of their lives!!!
Hey, more power to you Parker. Way to stick up for yourself!
You've gotta love Spring soccer! We have three in soccer now. It's crazy.
Post a Comment