I am bound and determined to have the baby's nursery done before she gets here, so that means lots and lots of projects. My mom gave me an old window to put in the baby's room and I was going to hang a wreath on it, but then my oh so clever hubby said, "You should do a window box on the bottom of the window." He is so crafty. :) So, I headed to W*l-mart and found a wood window box for $10. I got home and it was a little to large and brown. My hubby cut it in half and I painted it white and gave the old window a new coat of paint and then Jas attached the window box to the window...see below.
but I didn't want the window to scratch the paint on the table.
Hanny and I made a trip to W*l-mart and R*berts for flowers and we began our crafting.
I did insert craft foam in the planter box, so that the flowers would stay where I put them.
Here is the finished project. I think it turned out cute. I may make a few changes if I find different kinds of flowers. I probably should just leave it alone, since you know if I touch it now I will probably ruin the whole thing.
I did insert craft foam in the planter box, so that the flowers would stay where I put them.
5 comments:
Oh goodie goodie gumdrops. I love these posts! They soooo motivate me and goodness knows I need that these days! I love the window w/ flowers...what a great idea!! And I am already loving the pieces you are working on...I know the transformation will be amazing! I love you refurbishing projects!!!! Can't wait to see the end result!
SOOO cute. You are so dang crafty. And what the heck, you are pregnant, and still this ambitious?!?!?
Oh my heck! I WANT one! That window turned out SOOO cute! I LOVE all the gerber daisies! They are my favorite! Girl! Is there anything you can't do?!
Where do you find the time for that!
I love it. Some day I will have you up to decorate my house. Those pictures of Hannah sure look like you.
Do you have to make me look bad ALL the time? Sick.
Post a Comment