Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Bears

Just had to post some Soccer Pictures. Parker started playing Soccer this year, his team is the Bears. This is his first sport he has participated in. He was so nervous at first, but now he absolutely loves it. His first game he was so hesitant to kick the ball and he was afraid of getting kicked in the shins. But the second game he was all over it and running like crazy and going for the ball and being aggressive. He really enjoys Soccer and is having a great time. Plus, I think he looks pretty cute in his Soccer uniform.
PK right before his first Soccer game. What a stud.
The Mad Dash for the ball.
Jason and Hannah enjoying the game.

Looks like we have a tired boy on our hands.
Going for the ball.
The deep concentration run.
The goalie. He is seriously hilarious when he plays goalie, he is so intense.
Parker says his favorite part about soccer is that he gets to RUN!
Go Bears!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a cutie pie!!! (can I say that about Parker? don't tell him I said that. tell him I said what a stud!!! :)

so glad he is loving soccer! wish he and Hai could be on the same team ... now that would be fun.

Deters said...

What a stud! Hey. I want to see some pictures of you too. I bet you have an awesome huge belly by now.