Easter Outfits! Parker and Hannah looked absolutely handsome and adorable in their Easter outfits. They also, look so grown up! This first picture is my favorite!

I wonder who is in charge at our house??
Hannah informed me after she got all ready in her attire, that I needed to take a lot of pictures of her today. Silly girl!

Funny kids!

All smiles!

Posing for the camera!

Cuties!

Parker has informed me that he doesn't like getting his individual picture taken that much any more. He says he is getting to "old." Well, sorry bud your mom is camera happy!! So, you are just going to have to deal with it. Plus, you look so cute in your Easter outfit!!

In
Hannahs words, "
Hoppy Bunny Day!"
2 comments:
They look so cute! I can't believe how old they are looking too. I guess I haven't seen them in a while! Happy Easter
ohhh they are SO ADORABLE!!!!! can't wait to see the 3rd smith baby in these pictures :) not too much longer!!!!
Post a Comment