Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Past Week...

Playing Outside, Crafting, Silly-Cute Kiddies and The Rock.
Oh Joy to the Warm Weather we have been having and Oh BOO to the Snow we also had.
On one of the warm weather days, we ventured outside and played. Our fam has the Spring Fever Itch and it just won't go away. On one of these warm yummy days our little Hanny found her shadow. In the pic below she is dancing with her shadow. I should quote it like she says it, "I am dancin' with me shadow."
Then the snow came and while Parker was at school, me and Hanny were extremely bored. Bored, Me?? I know I should be cleaning, organizing, my motivation prego level is hitting an all time low.....So we decided to CRAFT! We had this shiny can and I thought, we can figure out something to do with it. Hanny kept saying, "It is just so shiny!"
We glued some lovely paper on it (Hanny chose all the paper) added some rick-rack, a flower and pearls and it became.......
Hannahs new BARBIE DOLL HOLDER. So, the girl is obsessed with Barbies. Not that I don't mind barbies, but when we are having a barbie family reunion all over the house, I mind. We needed a storage solution, but of course Han insists it has to be pretty and pink. She was THRILLED to say the least with her new Barbie Holder and loves to clean up and put her barbies away. Which makes her Mom very happy.
You may be asking why I took a picture of a rock on my kitchen table. Well I had to document "The First Rock in Parkers Jacket Pocket of 2009" I guess it is officially "almost" spring to me, when I start finding rocks in his pockets. Why do they put them there, who knows??? I guess boys just can't resist the temptation to put a dirty rock in their pocket.
And here are a few pics of our kiddies....
Here is Hanny playing on the slide.
Classic Parker right? He had a big, red, round mark on his forehead after this.
Cute Smile!
Cute Girl!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! You are so creative! I love the barbie holder! Girl, you amaze me!

Tiffany said...

Cute bucket!! Um...I don't know why children insist of filling their pockets full of CRAP. Laundry day was today. I found: arrowhead, safety pin, wrappers (lots of them), bracelet & key chain. Sweet.