Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions?????

You know the game 20 Questions??? Well, Parker has made up a new game, it is called 300 questions. The other day, Parker asked Jason and I over 300 questions. I am not joking either.
The boy woke up and he started talking and it didn't stop until he fell asleep. At the time, I was about to pull my hair out because it was driving me insane, but looking back at it now...It was seriously funny.
Here is an example of a conversation that we had while driving:
We are in the car and some lady waves at us, Jason waves back....
Parker: "Who was that?'
Jason: "Some lady."
Parker: "How do you know her?"
Jason: "I don't."
Parker: "How come you don't know her? What is her name? Does she live around here?"
Jason: "I don't know her name and I don't know where she lives."
Parker: "Why?"
Jason: "Okay, I think her name is Janet and she lives right in that house."
Parker: "Why does she live in that house and who named her Janet?"
**I am wanting to pull my hair out at this minute. Jason is laughing hysterically**
Parker: "Why are you laughing? What is so funny?"
Jason: "Nothing."
Parker: "I don't know what the freak you are talking about. What did you say?"
That is how are whole entire day was, from sun up to sun down. Questions, Questions, Questions. I realize that Parker is so smart because he asks so many QUESTIONS!!! He is obsessed with knowing everything about everything and his little brain can't get enough.
Of course, he thinks he is hysterical during all of this and is constantly laughing while his Mom and Dad are telling him to, "Stop." Of course, his response to us telling him to stop is, "Why?"

2 comments:

Amy said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bon said...

Love this stage! If only we had all the answers huh?